Buy The Sims 3 Island Paradise PC/Mac Download
Play with your own island paradise! Island adventures in paradise await your Sims! From exploring the isles in fully customizable houseboats to creating a five-star resort experience, your Sims will love the carefree tropical lifestyle. Nautical Sims can set sail between islands and dive underwater to uncover sunken treasure—or maybe even befriend a mermaid! With innovative features never before seen in The Sims PC franchise and a world of new possibilities on land and in sea, your Sims will reap the benefits of their own island paradise.
New adventures await your Sims on the sunny shores and beneath the glistening water of an island paradise! From exploring the tropical isles to creating a five-star resort experience, your Sims can decide to embark on an unforgettable journey or make themselves a new home in this new utopia. Nautical Sims can even take the helm of fully customizable houseboats and set sail between islands! If your Sims would rather be in the water than on it, they can snorkel and scuba dive their way through the ocean. Who knows, they might uncover sunken treasure or befriend a mermaid! With innovative features never before seen in The Sims PC franchise and a world of new possibilities on land and in sea, your Sims will reap the benefits of their own island paradise.
- Set sail for adventure. Be it by paddleboat or speedboat, your Sims can now leave port to discover new lands and explore like never before, from inter-island travel to discovering their own uncharted island. Landlubbers need not apply!
Build and run a five-star resort. Create a family-friendly resort of waterslides and buffet tables, a romantic retreat dotted with minimalist cottages, or a singles resort featuring multiple pool bars where Sims can mingle and flirt. Choose and fine-tune your amenities, set your prices, and wait for the reviews—and Simoleons—to pour in. The higher your star rating, the more popular your resort will be!
- Life is a beach. See what surprises await under the sea as your Sims build their skills in snorkeling/scuba diving. Your Sims may find themselves on the shore of a new island or discover sunken or buried treasure.
- Boat sweet boat. Whether your Sims love the water or are just prone to wanderlust, a houseboat may be the perfect abode. Houseboats are fully customizable and can be moored at any open port, so if your Sims tire of the view, relocate to a new locale!
- New ways to build. New stilted foundations give your Sims the best of both worlds—a home that’s partially on the water and partially on land. Build a resort, create travelling houseboats, and customize your very own island paradise for your Sims!
THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES THE SIMS 3 PC/MAC DOWNLOAD TO PLAY
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.
OPERATING SYSTEM: XP SP2 / Vista SP1 / Windows 7, 8, 10
Processor: For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
Memory (RAM): For XP 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7 1.5 GB RAM*
Hard Drive: At least 4.5 GB of hard drive space
Video: 128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0
* For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2.0 GB RAM.
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series
Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.
*Requires The Sims™ 3 to play.
OPERATING SYSTEM: Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive: At least 4.5 GB of free space
Video: ATI X1600 or NVIDIA 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM
Input: Keyboard, mouse
Supported Video Cards: Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards. Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported. The NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series is unsupported under Snow Leopard.
This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.